Are you looking to learn the ins & outs of Finance within a global media company? Were looking for brilliant Finance Interns to join our teams to learn the intricacies of Finance and bring fresh eyes to current challenges. You will gain experience in the following areas: Accounting, Finance, Billing, and Treasury
· Working towards a bachelor's degree with at least one year of school completed
· Strong GPA (3.0 or higher) ;previous relevant internship or part-time work experience is a plus
· Proactive with a can do attitude and the ability to adapt in a fast changing environment
· Analytical approach to solving problems
· Competence with the MS Office suite, particularly Excel
· Excellent communication, organizational skills, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail
2. Cover letter
3. 400 word essay telling us: Why are you intrigued by Finance?
Application Deadline: January 31, 2018
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 130 years and today has one of the world’s largest newsgathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource. Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets