Join the dynamic People team of Dow Jones! This global industry leader seeks a Learning & Development Coordinator to become a part of a creative, professional and energetic environment.
Learning and Development creates, develops and implements custom & innovative learning initiatives that will maximize talent across the organization in the areas of functional, business and leadership development solutions.
The right person is interested in making serious impact, moving the business dial and driving change. He or she is ambitious, smart, agile and is able to problem solve in an efficient manner; a high emotional intelligence, outgoing and a sense of humor helps too. Finally, you must love learning, reading, media and entertainment - we are a leading global publishing company after all, and our parent company is News Corporation.
- Supports the Learning and Development function in a fast-paced, nimble, creative environment serving as the project coordinator for the Top Talent Leadership work group.
- Researches, plans, organizes, administers, tracks and reports on programs through classroom, on-line, conference call and webinar training sessions for the companies top performers.
- Develops material to support current and new learning and development programs (i.e. org charts, workflows, job aids, marketing collateral)
- Consistently identifies and recommends changes to current programs and initiatives that lead to cutting-edge improvements in the learning and development space
- Administers our Performance Management and Succession Planning technology; responsible for fielding requests, facilitating technical training, and testing the technology to meet employees’ needs
- Manages the internal Learning and Development inbox and responds to ongoing employees’ questions and requests regarding the custom top talent programs.
- Collaborates with internal employees and outside resources to better understand cutting-edge changes in technologies and industry best-practices
- Communicates with company and vendor representatives who are acting in the role of facilitators for programs or initiatives
- Responds to all learning and development requests by working closely with the team and across the global People department